Being one of Adelaide’s airless spray repair agents, we cover many industries over a broad spectrum of products, from your basic handyman unit to the Big Rigs that keep our factories working.
The advantage of Airless Spray is:
- Speeds up to 10 times faster than brush or roller, finish jobs faster using much less labour.
- Quality-airless sprayers produce an even coat of paint on all types of surfaces, leaving a consistent and high-quality finish.
- Versatility-airless sprayers can be used for a wide range of coatings, including interior, exterior, domestic, industrial, marine and many more.
Here at Speedie’s we service the following type of spray equipment.
- Small DIY units for handymen.
- Small to medium sized sprayers for Contractors and professional painters.
- Large sprayers for major construction projects who have large painting crews and companies that do roof restorations, water proofing, fire retardants, texture coatings, antifouling and boat repairs.
We also service and repair Pneumatic Driven Airless Pumps. These are usually used in factories, manufacturing, and heavy industries.
Among other types of airless repairs, we repair HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure), Air Assisted Airless Sprayers, Petrol Driven Sprayers and Hydraulic Driven Sprayers, not to mention the rare, old and unusual.
In an Airless system, fluid is pumped under high pressure through a spray tip. The tip size and pressure are what determines the material flow rate. The tip also creates the fan pattern. We can help you chose the correct tip and accessories to get the best result from your airless spray unit.
When we’re not doing airless spray repairs, we’re reconditioned units to sell, if you’ve got a small project or are looking to dip your toe into the world of airless spray. Check out our recon page to see if we currently have anything available.